Might I recommend the option to take it out of fullscreen and have a normal color selector?
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Dither Machine is a tool to help you generate dithering automatically, instead of doing it by hand, which can be a tedious task.
Current features supported:
- Generate linear and radial dithered gradients with multiple colors
- 3 different dithering patterns
- Resizable canvas
- Export result to a file or copy to clipboard
- Define custom percentages per color
- Bezier curve gradients
- Import your own dither patterns
Adding your own palettes:
When you first run Dither Machine, a default palette file will be saved to your disk.
This is just a text file with one palette per line, you can delete / add new palettes by editing it and relaunching Dither Machine.
The path of the palette file should be:
- in Windows: %appdata%\LocalLow\Lunar Labs\Dither Machine\palette.txt
- in Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Lunar Labs/Dither Machine/palette.txt
- in Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Lunar Labs/Dither Machine/palette.txt
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
For now press Alt + Enter to get out of fullscreen (works at least in Windows, not sure if same in other OS)
I'll add a proper color selector to the "todo" list, thanks for the suggestion, it is a good idea
Just wanted to report that the mouse isn't working in the current Linux build.
If you're using Unity 5.6.0/5.6.1 there's a bug with fullscreen mouse input for Linux builds - you can avoid the bug by having the Linux build launch in windowed mode (or the bug was recently fixed in 5.6.1p2 if you want to upgrade).
Hope that helps!